How do I register for the Walk for the Animals?
Register online by clicking here . After the registration page appears choose either dog pack registration or individual registration. Follow the steps on the registration page.
What is the Walk for the Animals?
The Walk for the Animals event is Anicira’s largest fundraiser. The 2018 Walk for the Animals will be held at Bluestone Vineyard in Bridgewater. Individuals can register for a “Walk” and build your team - prizes are available for individuals/teams who raise the greatest amounts. There will also be plenty of activities, including dog games, a velcro wall, face painting, henna tattoos, and lawn games.
How is the money raised going to be used by Anicira?
Funds from A Walk for the Animals will directly support our life-saving programs. Some of the ways the money will help include:
- Subsidizing spay/neuter costs for low-income families and rescue groups
- Helping transport animals to the veterinary clinic for treatment from shelters and rescues
- Serving feral cats through our Trap Neuter Release program
- Providing supplies and medical care for dogs in our adoption program
- Assisting with educational outreach about animal welfare issues in our community
Where is the Walk for Animals?
4828 Spring Creek Road
Bridgewater, VA 22812
Can I bring my dog?
Yes! On-leash dogs are welcome.
Is there an registration fee?
The registration fee is $29, which includes a t-shirt, swag bag, and food.
What if I can't attend but I want to fundraise?
Attendance on the day of the walk is not required. If you cannot attend, you may still register and use the website tools to raise funds, or use a printed pledge form to raise money.
How long is the Walk for the Animals?
The walk is approximately 1 mile long.
Still have questions?
Please email: email@example.com with questions.