Show your support of Anicira and become a sponsor of the Walk!
Anicira invites you to join other local businesses in supporting our 3rd Annual Walk for the Animals to help community animals in need.
Your contribution will save lives – you will impact dogs and cats directly. Walk for the Animals is Anicira’s largest annual fundraiser and the biggest single funding source for our adoption program.
It is also a great way for local businesses to advertise and show their support for the pets in our community. Over 200 walkers and 150 dogs are expected to participate and the event will be advertised to our 7,000+ Facebook followers and through the Daily News Record, yard signs, radio ads, and flyers.
Anicira, a nonprofit organization, accomplished a lot in 2017:
- Over 400 dogs and cats found their homes through Anicira Adoptions.
- Our veterinarians performed over 11,000 spay and neuter surgeries.
- Anicira provided over $25,000 in free and subsidized care.
- Grants allowed us to provide an additional $80,000 in free and subsidized care.
- 3,500 lbs. of food were given out every month in our Pet Food Pantry.
We are excited to announce that this year’s Walk for the Animals will be held on Sunday, June 3 at Bluestone Vineyards. Participants will enjoy a one-mile stroll through the vines followed by an afternoon of wine tasting, dog-centered games, and vendors.
Please consider supporting the lifesaving and progressive work we do by sponsoring the Walk for the Animals. The animals thank you and so do we!